Saturday, October 28, 2006

S-E-X-X-Y (x because it's extra, baby)

I am super hot. And at last I have the proof.

In high school, I had a...

75% resemblance to Catherine Zeta-Jones
74% to Jessica Alba
73% to Michelle Rodriguez
73% to Jodie Sweetin (LMAO)
72% to Hillary Rodham Clinton
72% to Kelly Preston
72% to JoJo
71% to Jenna Malone
70% to Katherine Heigl
70% to Sela Ward

Pretty mind-blowingly hawt, huh? Yeah. That's why I was a drama and choral music geek -- everyone was too intimidated by my extreme beauty. But now I have mellowed, grown into my looks. Oh, and apparently become significantly more Eurasian...

72% Hillary Duff
71% Sofia Vergara (Columbian actress)
71% Allison Hannigan
70% Preity Zinta (Bollywood actress)
68% Woranuch Wongsawan (Thai actress)
68% Jenna Elfman
67% Song Hye-kyo (Korean model/actress)
66% Melissa Joan Hart
66% Jolin Tsai (Taiwanese Mandopop singer)
66% Kelly Hu

Nice to know that three things remain contstant:

1) I've retained the teen pop singer market (internationally, it now seems)
2) I'm still in the teen sitcom star demographic
3) I remain just a *wee* bit Scientological

This is of course all courtesy of the MyHeritage.com face recognition software.
Visit. Try it out. Record the results -- heck, if you were to ever
wind up
horribly disfigured, maybe they can use the results to sculpt you a new face, a la Kathleen Quinlan in The Promise. And Melissa Manchester can sing your theme song. Fade to credits.

No comments: