Wednesday, March 08, 2006

LMAO... World's Suckiest Blogger

So it's cracking my ass up that I've been a 'blogger' since Aug 2004 and only have one post, chock full o' ennui-y goodness. But now I'm rejoining the blog community, exploring my blog-uality, feeling my blog-ness.

I feel like I've been on this journey for a while now, and can't quite figure out what it is I'm not getting. I'm beginning to suspect that "what I'm not getting" is that I need to not give a shit about getting it. To, as my subheadline states, learn to stop worrying and love the blog. Substitute 'life' or 'neuroses' or 'what I am' or 'what I got right now' for 'blog' -- it's all the same noise.

I was a suck-ass improviser. I mean I was good enough to get myself laid, but that's not saying much. I sucked. Too much in my head. Left my studies because it was upsetting me how bad I was. Which is fucking lame. When we're kids, we suck and it's cool, or at least it's immaterial. When do we learn to put so much pressure on ourselves?

I need to be more like my cat. He's all id. In fact, his id is driving his claws into my leg right now, demanding attention. He could give a shit if I'm a blogger. He wants love. He demands love. We could all learn something from that.

No comments: