Tuesday, January 23, 2007

One, Two, Three, Four, Five...

Yesterday, I was compelled to create a series of five self portraits:

This is "One" (below) -- in the elevator to the lobby. Although I'm almost unrecognizable in brushed stainless, there's a fun Shroud-Of-Streeterville vibe about it, IMHO.



T
o the right, we have "Two" -- slightly more detail, plus sinister hand, wherein my fingers appear to be genetically mutated or something. Again, fun.


"Three" on the left looks to me like the type of crap you see on shows about people with haunted houses. The spectral Me is lurking in the parking garage, and my spirit cannot be set free until I locate my ticket (lost ticket pays the maximum fee).


For "Four" I'm reflected in my snow-salt-stained car window. Look closely and you can see the crap. No, the crap is not the yeti in the puffy coat... that would be me. This is one of those perspective shots I love: Me, The Car Window, and Inside the Car.


"Five" -- all smiles. Me, Reflection of Me, Mirror, Inside Car, Outside of Car. Mwaaah!



No comments: