Friday, May 02, 2008

Take five

WHAT WERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO?
Working at a company I loved, living in an apartment with exposed brick and a huge kitchen, and being celibate (not by choice).


SONGS TO WHICH YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS
1. Bohemian Rhapsody
2. Killer Queen
3. American Pie
4. Picasso Visita el Planeta de los Simios
5. Rapper's Delight

FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE
1. Pay off my debt & BHE's debt
2. Give $$ to mom
3. Buy a house in the city
4. Invest for retirement
5. Quit my job, go back to school (vet school? MSW?) and travel. Maybe the film festival circuit?

FIVE BAD HABITS
1. Procrastination
2. Sloth
3. Self-absorption
4. Talking on & on
5. Interrupting

FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE DOING
1. Road trips with BHE
2. Chicago International Film Festival
3. Reading fashion magazines
4. TV on DVD
5. Dinner with friends


FIVE THINGS YOU'LL NEVER WEAR AGAIN
1. The awesome red cords I had in the mid '80s
2. Jelly shoes
3. Pantyhose (if I can at all avoid it)
4. A tongue ring
5. My heart on my sleeve

FIVE FAVORITE TOYS
1. My laptop
2. My ipod
3. Makeup
4. Vicodin
5. Wikipedia on my blackberry

No comments: