Friday, June 27, 2008

Sleep to dream

So yesterday was a work related event, held at a venue related to a very important black female entrepreneur and talk show host. Can't go into particulars, but her name rhymes with Pope-bra.

Anyway, it was a big tented hoo-hah next to her studio, and it was Hotter. Than. Balls. I made the egregious error of drinking two glasses of chardonnay, and at about 8pm became non-functional due to the extreme heat, chronic smiling, and minimal alcohol. My husband and I drove around aimlessly looking for food, then went home, laid on the bed, and passed out til this morning. Bliss. Only weird part: I had a sex(-ish) dream about a co-worker, who then coincidentally was in the office today and I had to talk to him. Luckily by then the magic was gone.

No comments: