Sunday, January 13, 2008

Very good deal in America

I hereby nominate Rita Moreno for President of the United States. I am not sure if Ms Moreno wants the job, but she's IMHO a better candidate for First Female President than Hillary Clinton. Sure, Hillary would be the first female, the first spouse of a former president, blah blah blah, but is that reason enough to vote her in? I would love, as a woman and a Democrat, to be able to say that She's The One. But I don't think she is. I think she would do a fine job, but I think Obama would be better. I do not think setting records is the right reason to vote a candidate into office -- if it is, then again I duly nominate Rita Moreno.

10 unique reasons to vote for Rita Moreno as the 44th POTUS:

1) Latina
2) Woman
3) Tony-winner
4) Oscar-winner
5) Grammy-winner
6) Emmy-winner
7) Winner of the Sarah Siddons award for her work in Chicago theatre
8) California Hall Of Fame recipient
9) Star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame
10) Jeff-award winner

Think she'd be too soft? How about this?









Think she'd be too hard? How about this?












Oh, and for her running mate I nominate Morgan "Easy Reader" Freeman.


This can't be worse than Bush.

No comments: