Friday, March 07, 2008

Get back to where you once belonged

So last night I got into bed, and could not get out. Back started spasming, and I could not even make it to the bathroom without assistance. Good times. Not at all embarrassing. Am now semi-mobile, but can still barely move.

Since this is the second time that I've had back problems in the past month, I am a bit concerned. Just went to the podatrist on Monday -- the theory now is that this is all interrelated. Now if they can just figure out what they're doing about our insurance at work, I can see the spine guy I have been referred to. Until they do, though, I am reluctant to create any pre-existing conditions -- don't want to see him on this insurance, then have them switch carriers and get denied for coverage.

Ah, the joys of non-socialized medicine. Speaking of which, check out this entry at Stuff White People Like. Brilliant.

No comments: