Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ask me, ask me, ask me...

Explain what ended your last relationship? He was emotionally distant, I was on the rebound from a bad relationship, and we moved in together too fast. Oh, and I put on 50 lbs.

When was the last time you shaved?
Thursday night, in the shower.

What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Sleeping.

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Sorting through papers and watching The Stand on the Sci-Fi channel.

Are you any good at math?
Yes.

Your prom night?
Non-existent -- was between boyfriends, and did not want to just go for the sake of going. So I blew it off.

Do you have any famous ancestors?
Not that I am aware of.

Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Nope -- not yet! If I go back for a Masters I probably will.

Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
There is no song on my myspace profile -- they bug me by kicking in loudly and automatically.

Last thing received in the mail?
Self Magazine.

How many different beverages have you had today?
Just one: Coke Zero. But I had 3 of them, does that count? Oh, wait, I also had a sip of BHE's cabernet sauvignon grape juice.

Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machine?
Always.

Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Oingo Boingo -- saw the Temps and the Tops in Vegas as a kid, and Vicki Carr at an amusement park, but my first real concert-y concert was Boingo, on the "Dead Man's Party" tour.

Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No, I'm not 12.

What was the most painful dental procedure you have had?
Having teeth pulled as the novocaine was wearing off.

What is out your back door?
I'll avoid the temptation to make an ass joke here, and say "my porch"

Any plans for Friday night?
Not currently.

Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Yes, for a while. Then I'm just sandy and annoyed.

Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
We did when I was a kid -- people would send them to my mom. Now my mom sends me Popcorn Factory tins periodically for Valentine's Day or Halloween

Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Many times, in multiple cities.

Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes... many times. In multiple cities. Not at planetariums, though.

Some things you are excited about?
Yes, it is true: Some things I am excited about.

What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Probably strawberry? Dunno. So long as it does not have fruit or anything suspended in it, I'm a happy girl.

Describe your keychain(s)
I have three, pretty utilitarian, that hook together into one. One's work, one's home, and one's car.

Where do you keep your change?
In my pocket or in the car.

Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open, baby -- the door's always open.

No comments: