Friday, April 25, 2008

Three little words

Three Things That Scare Me:

1. dying alone
2. random violence
3. Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:

1. BHE
2. BHE (he's a Gemini)
3. Patton Oswalt

Three Things I Love:

1. TV on DVD -- love to power through seasons at a time
2. Freerice.com
3. my felines

Three Things I Hate/Severely Dislike:

1. tomatoes
2. being lied to
3. the unexamined life

Three Things I Don’t Understand:

1. Chess
2. Clinton supporters
3. CDOT

Three Things On My Desk:

1. a Popeye figurine
2. a candle
3. a Travelocity roaming gnome

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:

1. blogging
2. listening to the rain
3. trying to decide how much medication to take for my back before bed

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:

1. get healthy
2. skydive
3. visit Japan

Three Things I Can Do:

1. hum and whistle at the same time
2. find your keys
3. sing "silent night" in Polish


Three Things I Can’t Do:

1. play a musical instrument
2. play chess
3. play dead

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:

1. your instincts
2. my instincts
3. sirens (not the female kind)

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:

1. Enya
2. anyone who tries to tell you how awesome Enya is
3. the TV news as gospel

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:

1. boxing
2. restraint
3. to stop worrying and love the bomb

Three Favorite Foods:

1. steak
2. sushi
3. sourdough bread

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:

1. Sesame Street
2. Muppet Show
3. The Electric Company

Three Things I Regret:

1. Not becoming fluent in Spanish
2. Forgetting all the Japanese I learned
3. Not learning from my mistakes

No comments: